Skip To Main Content


College Bound Student Athletes:

  • Prospective student athletes who plan on playing Division I or II sports need to register for the NCAA by the end of their junior year.  Then send a transcript to the NCAA after you junior year is completed and grades are posted on the transcript.

  • Transcript Request Directions for NCAA

    • You will need to request your official transcript to be sent to NCAA through our online system, Scribbles. Please use the link above for more information.