Skip to main content

College Board/ACT

College Board Website (SAT/AP Tests)

ACT Website

Our school does not submit accommodation requests for students. Parents need to follow the process below to submit an accommodation request:

For the SAT/AP tests, parents can go to the College Board Webpage for Submitting Accommodation Requests

For the ACT test, parents can call them directly at 319-337-1332. They will then provide the necessary paperwork that parents will need to submit via mail or email.